This musical Gymini offers a real festival of sounds and melodies! This musical baby gym stimulates and promotes cognitive development, motor skills and various learning processes.
It has a wealth of fun activities and features including the: stand-alone electronic Elephant Kicker, rattles, teethers, turtle tambourine mirror and more.
It also includes 8 familiar children’s melodies: Bach’s Minuet, Row, Row, Row Your Boat, Wheels on the Bus, Alphabet Song and more to choose from! Enjoy a whole set of musical instruments especially designed for toddlers! The Take-along Elephant musical player offers 20 minutes of continuous music or batting & playing option.
Recommend Stages of Use:
- 1-3 months – During the first three months, your newborn baby will enjoy the mat’s soothing tunes and begin exploring its various features.
- 3-6 months – Use the mat’s fun musical features to engage baby and help extend tummy time, playing with the stand-alone fun Elephant Kicker, which can be detached and used independently in the crib or even on-the-go. The musical feedback and various features will help baby learn about cause and effect.
- 6+ months – Let your growing baby enjoy playing with the set of musical instruments. As baby grows older, she will be able to play with the musical toys in a more sophisticated way, producing a variety of sounds and tunes.
Parents can moderate the level of stimulation offered by the Gymini My Musical Friends by controlling the number of toys in baby’s field of vision. You can stimulate baby’s body sensation and control by placing him on his tummy and allowing him to hit the elephant kicker pad with his hands or feet. It helps them gain control over their muscles and movement.
- Reducing Stimulation – If your baby seems uncomfortable or restless (crying, averting his gaze, etc) reduce the level of stimulation. For example, leave only one toy in his field of vision. You could also close the borders to create a more cozy and contained environment. Stay beside baby and stroke him gently until he is soothed.
- Increasing Stimulation – If your baby seems uninterested or bored, try adding more toys, turning the music on and occasionally moving the toys around. Position the elephant kicker so that baby’s feet hit it as she moves and rattle one of the cute toys in front of baby. Gradually, reduce the level of stimulation to help baby focus.
- Stimulating Body Sensation & Control – To stimulate baby’s body sensation and control, place baby on his tummy. Position the elephant kicker in front or allow him to examine his reflection in the mirror. Monitor baby’s reactions and try to see which features he enjoys and which he could do without.
- Includes stand-alone electronic Elephant Kicker, rattles, teethers, turtle tambourine mirror and more
- Offers 8 familiar children’s melodies
- Promotes cognitive development, motor skills and various learning processes
- Suitable from Birth to 18months +